Miranda Lambert’s new album is finally here and we couldn’t be more excited!
Here are a few reasons why Platinum is the coolest:
- “Girls” is an empowering anthem for women, which is always welcome. “Bathroom Sink” is another one, and it’s even better.
- A wistful, nostalgic song called “Smokin’ and Drinkin’” that actually makes us feel wistful and nostalgic
- It has a song actually titled “Old Sh*t”
- Miranda holds her own with Carrie Underwood in the Thelma & Louise saga “Somethin’ Bad.”
- How she says she’s married to a man who’s married to attention. Surely she’s not talking about Blake.
- Platinum has 16 tracks. That’s like an album and a half!
See the full article on Country Weekly.com!