A benefit concert on behalf of Our Hospice of South Central Indiana will be presented by 40 Years of College at 8 p.m. on Saturday, October 5th at the Columbus North High School Erne Auditorium. The ticketed event is being sponsored by 40 Years of College, a well-known Columbus area classic rock band, to help Our Hospice raise funds and defray costs associated with the 2013 Hospice Concert, which was rained out on August 31st at Mill Race Park, Columbus. All proceeds from the benefit concert will help provide care and services for Our Hospice patients with an advanced illness and their families, regardless of their ability to pay.
Ticket Sales Locations:
Our Hospice of South Central Indiana, 2626 E. 17th Street, Columbus, IN
- Gift Shop – Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Front Desk – Our Hospice Center
- Or by contacting (812) 314-8053 or (812) 314-8085
- Note: Cash, Checks and Credit Cards (VISA, MC or DISCOVER)
Viewpoint Books, 548 Washington Street, Columbus, IN
Monday – Saturday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. (Cash & Checks Only)
Other Concert Details
- Doors open: 7 p.m.
- Concert: 8 p.m.
- Handicapped parking and seating available
- Seating: First come/first served
- Refreshments will be available, including soft drinks, bottled water, cookies and candy
- Merchandise Sales (while supplies last): 2013 Hospice Concert T-shirts, glow necklaces and bracelets
Silent Auction ~ Concertgoers may bid for one of the following items at the concert:
- Tommy James and The Shondells’ autographed T-shirts, CD’s and copies of “Me, the Mob, and the Music,” by Tommy James (with Martin Fitzpatrick)
- 40 Years of College – Autographed 2013 Hospice Concert T-shirts; CD’s
- A “rock history” book – Autographed by 40 Years of College