As you may know, we have a new addition to the KORN Country crew! Meet KORNY, everybody!
KORNY likes hugs, high fives and dancing! He loves his country music and wants to meet YOU!
He’s already been out and about and having a blast! Most recently, he hung out with all the cool kids at Canary Creek during their Summer Movie Camp! Check it out!
Keep pickin’ KORN to find out where he’ll be next!
Miranda Lambert’s new album is finally here and we couldn’t be more excited!
Here are a few reasons why Platinum is the coolest:
- “Girls” is an empowering anthem for women, which is always welcome. “Bathroom Sink” is another one, and it’s even better.
- A wistful, nostalgic song called “Smokin’ and Drinkin’” that actually makes us feel wistful and nostalgic
- It has a song actually titled “Old Sh*t”
- Miranda holds her own with Carrie Underwood in the Thelma & Louise saga “Somethin’ Bad.”
- How she says she’s married to a man who’s married to attention. Surely she’s not talking about Blake.
- Platinum has 16 tracks. That’s like an album and a half!
See the full article on Country Weekly.com!
…the women of country music!
If you’re not familiar with Throwback Thursday, it’s basically a day when people post an old, preferably embarrassing/nostalgic/cute/funny/etc., picture of themselves with the tag #TBT.
Yesterday, we got to see these gems thanks to your favorite ladies of country music:
It’s becoming more and more popular to use fan contributions in music videos. Reba wants a ‘peace’ of that action. (See what I did there?)
She wrote a new song “Pray For Peace” and she wants your help creating the music video for it. Here’s what she wants…
Click HERE for more info!
Country music was well represented at the first ever iHeartRadio Music Awards last night. Both Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan performed live on NBC. Mr. Shelton also picked up an award for Country Song of The Year for his hit, “Boys ‘Round Here”.
Now, let’s talk about how cute the bromance is between those two. It looks like they had a great time just being in presence of one another….
*Click HERE for a full list of award winners from last night’s show*